Maison Louis Jadot is one of Burgundy’s most respected negociants. Founded in 1859 by the Jadot family, the prestige and quality of the estate’s wines were well established in the 19th century. The family continued buying highly desirable vineyards in the 20th century. In 1985 the estate was sold to Rudy Kopf, Jadot’s American importer. Located in Beaune, the estate has 336 acres of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Gamay. Though all the maison’s wines are known for their high quality, signature wines are the Bonnes Mares, Chambertin-Close de Beze, Chevalier-Montrachet les Demoiselles, Corton-Charlemagne, Le Montrachet and Musigny. Pierre-Henry Gagey is president.